Library of bar codes

Daniel Goldman

Feb 22, 2021, 1:53:07 PM2/22/21
to zxing
I'm new to this and wondering if there is a regularly updated library of bar codes for consumer products that can be accessed so that we can develop an app and let consumers scan a product and based on the library comparison, information associated with the company will be provided. Perhaps there is another way to do this. I would appreciate advice on this. Thanks, Dan

Ziz Wiz

Feb 23, 2021, 3:15:45 AM2/23/21
to zxing
Are you perhaps thinking here of GS1 codes? If so then the information, database etc is issued by http://www.GS1.org. I do not know of this being open source but would be interested if it was available to download and use.