Glass port status

Nick Gerig

Jul 17, 2014, 5:22:03 AM7/17/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I am looking to use zxing with Glass to scan QRCodes with OAuth data.

Is there a recommended release for Glass?
What's the recommended way to invoke: Intent, IntentIntegrator or embedded source?

Is anyone successfully using zxing with Glass? How did you integrate and with which release?

Cheers

Nick

Sean Owen

Jul 18, 2014, 6:45:23 AM7/18/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking for https://github.com/zxing/zxing/tree/master/glass ?
Release of which? I haven't tested Intents.

Nick Gerig

Jul 18, 2014, 12:10:36 PM7/18/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, 18 July 2014 12:45:23 UTC+2, Sean Owen wrote:
> Are you looking for https://github.com/zxing/zxing/tree/master/glass ?
> Release of which? I haven't tested Intents.

Yep that's what I've been looking at, I just hadn't been able to test on Glass so wanted to know whether it was good to go with Intents. I am getting Glass in a couple of days so will be able to test easier now. Will raise any issues I have.

I'll be using https://github.com/zxing/zxing/releases/download/BSGlass-0.2.1/BarcodeScannerGlass-0.2.1.apk

I was a little unsure of how IntentIntegrator would work on Glass if BS wasn't installed because I didn't think there was a Play Store as such on the device.