Re: iphone barcode generator

Steven Parkes

Aug 8, 2012, 11:36:28 AM8/8/12
to zhanaro4ka, zx...@googlegroups.com
The C++ and iOS ports don't have any encoders. I don't actually think the Java has any 1D encoders, just QR and PDF417(?)

On Aug 8, 2012, at 3:50 AM, zhanaro4ka <zhana...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was wondering if there is any way to generate code 128 for iphone. There are classes for generating barcodes for android, but having followed the instruction in readme, I only see classes for scanning them.
>
> Thanks! Any help would be appreciated!

Sean Owen

Aug 8, 2012, 1:27:35 PM8/8/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com, zhanaro4ka
The Java branch has encoders for all the 1D formats except RSS -- Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 8/13, ITF, and UPC A/E.

Steven Parkes

Aug 8, 2012, 1:30:48 PM8/8/12
to Sean Owen, zx...@googlegroups.com, zhanaro4ka

On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:27 AM, Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Java branch has encoders for all the 1D formats except RSS -- Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 8/13, ITF, and UPC A/E.

Thanks for the correction. I had just done a quick filename grep. Now I know where/how to look.

Message has been deleted