Is aztec barcode going to be included in Barcode Scanner any time soon?

Jorge Juan

Dec 30, 2013, 9:12:03 AM12/30/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I see aztec decoding is in BS+ and beta support is included in the Zxing library. Do you plan to include/activate aztec decoding in regular open source BS?

The reason is that I am playing with aztec as a lower footprint alternative to QR codes and I want to recommend a good open-source barcode scanner for them.

Thanks.

Sean Owen

Dec 30, 2013, 10:18:45 AM12/30/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
All of the support is in the open source project. It's just not enabled in the app. But I think that would be fine to do at this point. I will add in the right switches to enable new settings for PDF417 and Aztec.