Download core-x-y-z-.jar to use in ColdFusion

Mark Kassar

Dec 13, 2023, 11:31:55 AM12/13/23
to zxing
Hi,

According to ChatGPT I should use ZXing to create QRcodes using ColdFusion.

I've downloaded a couple of zips from the Github, but can't seem to find that core-x.y.z.jar that ChatGTP tells me I should install into my ColdFusion Java library.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Mark

Lachezar Dobrev

Dec 14, 2023, 10:19:24 AM12/14/23
to Mark Kassar, zxing
Downloading a .jar file is not really the correct way to do this,
but I am not sure whether whatever ColdFusion you are using supports
any dependency repositories.

As a work-around:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.google.zxing/core/3.5.2
there is a link to the "jar" file in the "Files" section.

And if it turns out, that this is not enough in your case, you
probably will need also:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.google.zxing/javase/3.5.2

HTH, GL HF.