Zxing_cpp_rb cant read vertical barcode.

Alex Shipulin

Mar 22, 2015, 2:27:05 PM3/22/15
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I'm new in programming, but need to use this lib in my rails APP.

for test I'm using really simlpy code in Ruby.

##
require 'zxing'

puts "starting decoding"
code = ZXing.decode 'ATL_test3.png'
puts code

###

I have 2 files ATL_test2.png and 90 degree rotation of first file ATL_test3.png

then barcode is horisontal then result is ok Zxing can read it without problems.
but with ATL_test3.png there we have vertical barcode it doesnt work.

Could you sujest something to get also vertical barcode readed?

Best regards,
Alex

P.S. Zxing online can read both files :-(

Alex Shipulin

Mar 22, 2015, 2:29:27 PM3/22/15
to zx...@googlegroups.com
воскресенье, 22 марта 2015 г., 21:27:05 UTC+3 пользователь Alex Shipulin написал:
ATL_test3.png
ATL_test2.jpg