Re: How to run QR encoder and decoder on Max OSX

Sean Owen

Jul 23, 2012, 4:35:13 AM7/23/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Well, you're passing a Java source file as input, not an image!

Frankie

Jul 24, 2012, 8:12:43 AM7/24/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

I understand how to decode a QR code now. But if I have a text string, how may I run zxing to encode this string and generate a QR image? Thank you!

On Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:24:26 PM UTC-4, Frankie wrote:
Hi all,

It is first time I use ZXing. I compiled ZXing on mac osx platform successfully using ant. I want to use QR encoder and decoder in my program. I am wondering how to use them on commandline. I tried following commandline for encoding in the current ZXing folder:

zxing-2.0$ java -cp javase/javase.jar:core/core.jar com.google.zxing.client.j2se.CommandLineRunner ./core/test/src/com/google/zxing/qrcode/QRCodeWriterTestCase.java

The above commandline shows the error of "Could not load image" and does not work. So what is the right command to run QR encoder and decoder? Thank you very much!

Regards,
Frankie

Sean Owen

Jul 24, 2012, 8:47:47 AM7/24/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Look at CommandLineEncoder in the same package.