Plugin / Hooks

Yoann Lecuyer

Jan 25, 2017, 8:45:37 AM1/25/17
to zxing
Hi,

Is it possible to create a plugin or configure a hook for the ZXing android/iOS client?

Basically I want to connect it to my backend. The QR code has an id and the backend would reply yes or no then the app would show a message to the user.

Thank for your help.

Lachezar Dobrev

Jan 26, 2017, 8:11:41 AM1/26/17
to Yoann Lecuyer, zxing
The other way around.
ZXing is designed so that other applications use it.

Alternatively you can use the 'Custom Search' to set up a place
where your users would check the scanned code, and the site can
respond with Yes/No.