URL down

Gerardo Elem

Sep 13, 2022, 6:06:43 PM9/13/22
to zxing
Hello.

Its possible that http://zxing.org/ is down?

The situation was i used the URL to draw the QR Code, that i use in my reports in SAP Crystal Reports.

Other solution, maybe someone here knows how to use the plugin to draw and not save the image in a folder, like when i put the url http://zxing.org/w/chart?cht=qr&chs=200x200&chld=L&choe=UTF-8&chl=

Thanks in advance.

Sean Owen

Sep 13, 2022, 6:12:32 PM9/13/22
to Gerardo Elem, zxing
Yes, it does from time to time. I'll restart it. Despite my best efforts to dodge spam and rogue requests, something borks it every week or so.
You do not want to rely on it for important or secure work - run your own or use the library locally to generate.

Gera.Elem

Sep 13, 2022, 6:27:52 PM9/13/22
to Sean Owen, zxing
Hello Sean! Thanks for the answer. Yes, I have some clients that use the QR in the bill report, and it is very useful your library!

I work with .NET, how can I run the library in my IIS? to work like in your site without creating an image in a folder on the server.

Thanks again!!