Re: Barcode Scanner Using ZXing Library in J2ME

Lachezar Dobrev

Feb 21, 2013, 10:34:26 AM2/21/13
to DeepakKrish, zx...@googlegroups.com
J2ME is not supported any more.
The code requires Java 5.

2013/2/21 DeepakKrish <sampa...@gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> Am very new to J2ME and NetBeans. I need to create a barcode scanner
> application using ZXing library in J2ME.
>
> Give me suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Deepak
>
> --
>
> ---

DeepakKrish

Feb 26, 2013, 1:19:42 AM2/26/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com, DeepakKrish
Hi Lachezar,

Thank you for your response.

Am developing J2ME Barcode Project in NetBeans.

ZXing-2.1.zip is the library file for J2ME Project ? If not, then what jar file i need to add to my barcode scanner project ?

Is there any link that helps me to do this project ?

Very much struggling. pl help me.
Regards,
Deepak

Sean Owen

Feb 26, 2013, 3:08:47 AM2/26/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com, DeepakKrish
You need to go back to version 1.7. No there's no support for this.. J2ME itself is virtually end-of-life, so I don't think you'll find any real support or activity around it anywhere.