How can resume CaptureActivity after start dialer? Can be solve now?

MichaelY

Aug 9, 2013, 3:32:08 AM8/9/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Android

In TelResultHandler it can be seen that

// When dialer comes up, it allows underlying display activity to continue or something,

        // but app can't get camera in this state. Avoid issues by just quitting, only in the

        // case of a phone number

I try to restart activity after invoke dialer, it can work but it cost time, if there any way to resolve this problem?

Thanks.

Sean Owen

Aug 9, 2013, 3:46:06 AM8/9/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
The time it takes to open the app is in opening the camera, and that would happen regardless of whether it launches or is restarted. (It's in onPause() not onCreate() ). It would not make a difference.

MichaelY

Aug 9, 2013, 3:58:25 AM8/9/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it seems the problem caused by camera init. Can the app release hardware at first then re-obtain the hardware like normal launch?

在 2013年8月9日星期五UTC+8下午3时46分06秒,Sean Owen写道:

Sean Owen

Aug 9, 2013, 4:11:47 AM8/9/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Well, it must release the hardware, not only when it quits, but whenever it is paused. It already does this. Please read the source first.

MichaelY

Aug 9, 2013, 4:21:46 AM8/9/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I have read it but I can not understand what happened when dial.

在 2013年8月9日星期五UTC+8下午4时11分47秒,Sean Owen写道: