Contributing to (now-defunct?) iOS implementation

Justin Aschenbener

Jan 15, 2014, 2:23:05 PM1/15/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Looking to contribute a bit to Barcodes, but from the iOS-end... any particular reason iOS support was dropped? And if it's because of a particular issue, think I could help fix it?

Thanks -- looking to make Barcodes the first of many open-source project contributions. I'd really appreciate any suggestions of other open-source projects that might need iOS help, too.

Thanks!

Sean Owen

Jan 15, 2014, 3:41:46 PM1/15/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
The effort to keep the port in sync let alone work on the app was more than a full-time job and Steven did that ably for a long while, but can't now. I myself don't know anything about iPhone or ObjC. You can run with the fork if you like.