Re: Crash when reading a picture with one barecode and one QRcode

Sean Owen

Mar 4, 2013, 3:03:40 PM3/4/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, my original message got lost.

This decodes fine in the library. The QR code says TB898054761020304103700000000000000390000000028414678BxMyeExdROfRP2B3EbkyiA==
It does not crash, nor does the online decoder 'crash'.

You haven't said what error you are seeing. It's not clear it's anything to do with the library. For example OutOfMemoryException is an error in your code, loading an image that is too large probably.
I don't quite understand the last question.

Nicolas Fournaux

Mar 5, 2013, 9:59:46 AM3/5/13
to Sean Owen, zx...@googlegroups.com
hmmm, for me everything i send this picture to the onlide decoder, it crashes ...

How can i do when i have one barcode and one QRcode on the same picture, to get values for both of them ? or the 2D barcode only ?7

thanks

2013/3/5 Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>

--

---