Scanning from web page - description?

Cyril Biryulev

Sep 7, 2014, 7:44:29 AM9/7/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I use zxing://scan request to scan from webpage in my project. However, I'm using several requests in a row to scan different properties of an object or several properties for different objects. The problem is - is it possible to pass a description, that will be shown on the scanning screen? Smth like "scanning object A, property 1"?

Would be nice to have not only "ret" get property, but "text" or "description" as well...

Sean Owen

Sep 8, 2014, 3:55:00 AM9/8/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Try passing "PROMPT_MESSAGE=..."?  Have a look at Intents.Scan.PROMPT_MESSAGE.