Scan QR code fullscreen

Matthieu Barile

Jul 3, 2013, 5:07:59 AM7/3/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is it possible to scan a QRCode fullscreen with Android ? I mean that not only the center of the screen can scan a QRCode.

Thank you,

Regards,

Matt

Sean Owen

Jul 3, 2013, 5:37:52 AM7/3/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Possible, yes, but usually not desirable. Usually when the barcode is close enough to fill the screen, it is too close to focus on. That is the whole reason for the reticle. You can however modify it to use the whole screen.

Michael Hardy

Jul 12, 2013, 11:43:33 PM7/12/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Could you add a full screen option to the settings?  It could be helpfull some times.  I am trying to use a phone QR code scanner to help a robot locate its self.