iOS ZXing 2.2 crash on FinderPattern, throwing zxing::ReaderException(“Could not find three finder p

jian peixin

Apr 15, 2014, 1:16:14 AM4/15/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I am using CocoaPods to install ZXing 2.2 on my app, and it works fine until iOS 7 comes out. ZXing will crash
when I am scanning the qrcode, the crash info is here:

* crash on the FinderPatternFinder.cpp, break at this point:

if (startSize < 3) {
// Couldn't find enough finder patterns
throw zxing::ReaderException("Could not find three finder patterns");
}

Can anyone to help me to solve this problem? It will be a big thank!

Sean Owen

Apr 15, 2014, 2:56:01 AM4/15/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
You an probably patch a version of the code from a previous release, but all of this code is no longer in the project.