Re: scan from link not working

Sean Owen

Jan 28, 2013, 8:39:30 AM1/28/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
URL use "//", not "\\"
You haven't provided any concrete example of a URL, or logs.

On Monday, January 28, 2013 1:33:05 PM UTC, alberr wrote:
Phone Specs:
HTC Droid Incredible
Android v4.0.4
HTC Sense v4.1
Barocode Scanner v4.3.1

I already have the scanner app installed but every time I go to the http:\\ link it takes me to the zxing page saying I need to install the application.  And when I use the zxing:\\ link it launches the scanner app but as soon as it scans the app crashes and says "Unfortunately , Barcode Scanner has stopped."

I have tried normal links, target=_blank links, even redirecting the page to the url, all with the same results...  I think its a bug, any input?...

alberr

Jan 28, 2013, 8:43:24 AM1/28/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Sorry...

Here are the links that I am using:

zxing://scan/?ret= http%3A%2F%2Fservicedesk.pcr.com%2Fservicedesk%2Fservice-desk%2Flink%2FSD_NUMBER%2F %7BCODE%7D&SCAN_FORMATS=QR_CODE

How do I get the logs?

alberr

Jan 28, 2013, 8:46:54 AM1/28/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
OK sorry, now I feel stupid, I had spaces in my zxing:// url...  without them it works fine.....

Error: ID10T