Re: Difficulties reading 19-digit long Code 128 barcodes

Message has been deleted

Sean Owen

Jun 27, 2012, 4:21:13 AM6/27/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
This reads correctly for me. I'm on Android. Maybe the Code 128 port is old or something. But, it just sounds like you're getting a false positive reading on one digit or something, maybe from another format.
Message has been deleted

Steven Parkes

Jun 28, 2012, 1:17:41 PM6/28/12
to jbla, zx...@googlegroups.com
If you're interested in using Code128 on iOS, you should do a scrub of the code for differences with the Java. It hasn't been kept up to date in some time. It'd take a bit of effort, but not too much.