QR Encoder in C++

hfneubauer

Oct 17, 2012, 3:55:25 AM10/17/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I want to know whether there is a plan to write a QR Encoder in C++, that means to port the QR Encoder Java code into C++? Regards, hfneubauer

Sean Owen

Oct 17, 2012, 8:57:28 AM10/17/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I would assume it's all what-you-see-is-what-you-get-here... the couple people putting in some work from time to time are just fiddling with bits they care to rather than implementing any road map. If you port it cleanly, would be great to include in the project.

hfneubauer

Oct 17, 2012, 10:34:19 AM10/17/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sean, thank you for the answer. I understand it very well because often I find myself in a similar situation. Regards.

Steven Parkes

Oct 17, 2012, 12:43:50 PM10/17/12
to hfneubauer, zx...@googlegroups.com
This is covered in the FAQ: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

On Oct 17, 2012, at 12:55 AM, hfneubauer wrote:

> Hi, I want to know whether there is a plan to write a QR Encoder in C++, that means to port the QR Encoder Java code into C++? Regards, hfneubauer

hfneubauer-home

Oct 17, 2012, 3:00:41 PM10/17/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com, hfneubauer
OK, currently I have decided to take another (not ZXing) encoder. For the case I would translate the C++ QR encoder into C++, I would give a feedback.
(Note: "hfneubauer" and "hfneubauer-home" - it's me, I am the same.)