Retiring actionscript?

Sean Owen

Apr 26, 2014, 6:56:18 AM4/26/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
The actionscript port is from, I think, about 4 years old now. There have a been a few ported fixes, maybe 1 in the last year.
I'm wondering if it's a decent time to retire it from future releases?

It would be great of course if someone wants to re-port the whole thing and can commit to doing it in a reasonable time-frame.
Or anyone can break it off and run with it as an independent project at their leisure.
It would continue to exist of course in the repo and historical releases for anyone to access.

Any thoughts?

Sean Owen

Apr 29, 2014, 2:43:18 AM4/29/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com