Re: Understanding the architecture?

Nate1

Oct 9, 2012, 6:13:59 PM10/9/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Here is an image of an auto generated dependencies graph, with only a few of the packages and classes expanded. As you can see the amount of information is overwhelming.

Sean Owen

Oct 10, 2012, 4:38:05 AM10/10/12
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I think this question is too broad to answer. What language? what component?
I think it's pretty simple, but then again I've looked at it for years. The javadoc should be pretty comprehensive.

Start with core/ only.
Start from a Reader implementation and go from there, like .qrcode.Reader. If you understand that you'll understand 90% of it, since the rest follows the same pattern.