Reed-solomon

Angeles

Sep 11, 2013, 1:22:08 PM9/11/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
as corrections of errors and how to use reed-solomon in PDF417 codes with zxing.
Thank you.

Sean Owen

Sep 12, 2013, 2:56:07 AM9/12/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
What is the question here?

Angeles

Sep 12, 2013, 10:58:02 AM9/12/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com

hi an apology, I think I did not explain very well, my problem esque I can not read some barcodes PDF417, and need to know if applying the reed-solomon algorithm I can fix my problem for me to recognize, is that it can read codes although they are in bad shape, and I would like to apply .. version of zxing I am leading to qui

I hope you can help me, and I take time with this and I can not apply
thank you very much ...!
I attached the image that I can not read ...
d.png