Re: is the PDF417 code available for objective-C? Perhaps on another branch?

notarysojac

Jan 5, 2013, 12:44:21 PM1/5/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 9:51:46 AM UTC-7, dmorrow wrote:
Is the PDF417 code available for ObjectiveC, on another branch, maybe? I saw a post about someone working on it here in this list, but was wondering if it was more formally added to the repository.

Thanks,
-Dan.

Yeah mann!

Sean Owen

Jan 5, 2013, 7:46:52 PM1/5/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
There's no other or private branch here. If anyone's forked it, you'd have to ask them. I don't know of any PDF417 for ObjC. It's self-serve here pretty much, usable patches are committed already so WYSIWYG.