Compile on Windows using Mingw

Bushstar

May 20, 2014, 7:54:25 AM5/20/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I am working on some software that requires ZXing. The developer has ported ZXing to compile with Visual Studio.

https://github.com/ClaireDuSoleil/ZebraCrossing

Are there any instruction on compiling this with mingw as I cannot find a makefile for this project?

Sean Owen

May 20, 2014, 7:59:30 AM5/20/14
to zx...@googlegroups.com
I think you'd have to ask that project and/or developer? It's not part of this project.

Peter Bushnell

May 20, 2014, 8:53:59 AM5/20/14
to Sean Owen, zx...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, I am trying to compile ZebraCrossing with mingw and though this was the ZebraCrossing support group.