how to display the encoded QRCode inside the webview in my Web apps

Damodharan k

Jul 29, 2013, 3:42:28 AM7/29/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi am using ZXing Barcode Scanner Library option for my android web app. I can able to convert my text to QR code using library project . But that QR code display inside Library project Activity . I wold like to display that Generated and display the QR Code in to my Current webview HTML page  back

How can i do this

Note : No need to save the generated image inside my sdcard to refer - Instead of using the Library project activity need to generate inside the webview html specific area

Thank you
Damo

Sean Owen

Jul 29, 2013, 3:54:01 AM7/29/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by Library option -- core/ ? The source code is Java, and not directly usable in HTML. I suppose you need to reuse the code that generates and displays a QR code, but that happens outside a WebView.