Happy new year and 2023 I Liq chuan training

Lucas Dixon

Jan 2, 2023, 10:56:14 AM1/2/23
to zxdparis...@meetup.com, zxd-paris...@googlegroups.com
Happy new year friends of the Martial Art of Awareness (I Liq Chuan Zhong Xin Dao) in Paris!

This year we will be training:

Just outside the Cafe of Fondation Pernod Ricard, 2 Cr Paul Ricard, 75008 Paris.
- Mondays: 12:30-13:30, Mondays: 18:30-19:30
- Fridays: 12:30-13:30
And ...
- Saturdays: 11:30-13:00,

And, in case it's been a while, remember you are always welcome back to train with us, however long it's been. :)

Our first international workshop this year will be with Joshua Craig on the 29th and 30th of April. So remember to book the date and let me know if you'll join, space will be limited as usual. :)
(The price and location details will follow, but likely about 180 EUR for the weekend, and probably in the at galerie des 3 borneslike last time: Video Preview)

More information is at:

best,
lucas