USGBC TRUE Certification Manager Job Open

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

gary...@mindspring.com

未讀,
2021年8月9日 凌晨1:43:142021/8/9
收件者:gree...@googlegroups.com、zwtea...@googlegroups.com、zwia-cert...@googlegrops.com、zw...@googlegroups.com、ZWIAPlan、ZWpar...@googlegroups.com、nrcme...@googlegroups.com、p2t...@great-lakes.net、Gary Liss (GLA)、Gary Liss (Mindspring)、Emily DeCremer

Apologies for cross-postings

Gary

TRUE, a zero waste certification owned and operated by USGBC/GBCI, is currently seeking an experienced zero waste professional to fill the position of Certification Manager. The position can be remote from anywhere in the U.S. Details on the position and how to apply are below. It is recommended to apply as soon as possible!

https://careercenter.usgbc.org/job/certification-manager-true-zero-waste/57869220/

Emily DeCremer

Program Manager, TRUE Certification

signature_428014846

edec...@gbci.org | (202) 230-2113 (cell)

www.true.gbci.org | www.gbci.org

Join us for our next TRUE Community Call Tuesday, August 10th at 1 PM EST/10 AM PT

To keep up to date with program changes, announcements, new resources, and upcoming events, join our email list.

image001.jpg
image002.png
回覆所有人
回覆作者