Tour of Seattle, WA, USA waste processing facilities

Eric Thorne

Mar 3, 2023, 11:21:04 AM3/3/23
to ZWIA
Hello,

For anyone who is in the Seattle area, I'm organizing a tour of the Bow Lake Transfer Station on March 17 to learn more about waste processing. I did this when I lived in San Francisco and learned a lot about what we can do to pre-process and sort to make sure that our compost and recycling doesn't end up in the landfill.

Let me know if you'd like to come along and when you'd like to begin! Start time is between 8:30 and 1:30 and the tour is about an hour in length.

Thanks,

Eric