Fwd: A host of Plenaries and Concurrent Sessions to choose from

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Laura Anthony

未讀,
2023年9月28日 下午5:44:372023/9/28
收件者:zerowa...@googlegroups.com、Gree...@googlegroups.com、zw...@googlegroups.com

Register today to hear these zero waste messages and more.

Hello Laura,

Don't miss the informative Plenaries and

Concurrent Sessions that will be held this year!

Concurrent Session: "Changing Consumer Behavior to Achieve Zero Waste Goals"

Day 1 | October 25, 2023, 12:45 PT

Despite widespread knowledge that reducing consumption, followed by reuse, are key strategies in moving toward zero waste, these crucial components of the waste hierarchy continue to take a back seat in policies, programs, and implementation. Our panelists will explore ways to effect behavior change – both upstream and downstream – to achieve zero waste goals. Keep reading...

Plenary: "Overcoming Hurdles in Passing Zero Waste Legislative Bills"

Day 2 | October 26, 2023, 11:45 PT

There has been a flood of Zero Waste legislative bills at all levels – local, state and federal – addressing plastic products, recycling, composting, incineration, extended producer responsibility policies, and more. Opposition to these bills center on economic concerns and costs, operations disruptions and stranded assets, regulatory burden, and political ideology. Presenters in this session will discuss recent legislative efforts and the behind-the-scenes sausage-making about how these bills got to the finish line. Keep reading...

Register today

The National Zero Waste Conference happens during #ZeroWasteMonth!

Find out more about #ZeroWasteMonth

Is your organization interested in becoming a Zero Waste USA Affiliate?

Zero Waste USA welcomes mission-driven organizations, businesses, institutions, municipalities and government agencies to become Zero Waste USA Affiliates.

Click here to get more information.

Become an Affiliate

Thank you to our 2023 Partners and Sponsors

Sponsor the Conference
Facebook  LinkedIn  Instagram

Laura Anthony
Director
Zero Waste San Diego
www.zerowastesandiego.org

The Repair Revolution has begun. Join us at one of our upcoming SD Fixit Clinics by going to http://sdfixitclinics.eventbrite.com

Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息