Fwd: Register Now for the 9th Annual Zero Waste Symposium - 2.8.22

rican...@aol.com

Dec 30, 2021, 12:11:15 PM12/30/21
to gree...@googlegroups.com, zw...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Register Now for the 9th Annual Zero Waste Symposium - 2.8.22

Zero Waste San Diego would like to present our 9th Annual Zero Waste Symposium : Reuse, Repair and RepurposeThis event will be held virtually  on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm via Zoom with an After Hours Virtual Happy Hour and Networking Party.This year’s virtual symposium will concentrate on Reuse, Repair and Repurpose. Our focus will be to explore the current and future state of  the three “R’s” that are being neglected (Reuse and Repair). This year we would show policies and programs that recover edible food, reuse minded businesses, repairable products, and organic collection and recovery. Focusing on backyard and community programs. Come and join the discussion!
Zero Waste San Diego would like to present our 9th Annual Zero Waste Symposium: Reuse, Repair and Repurpose
This event will be held virtually on  on Tuesday, February 8, 2022, from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm via Zoom with an After Hours Virtual Happy Hour and Networking Party.
This year’s virtual symposium will concentrate on Reuse, Repair and Repurpose. Our focus will be to explore the current and future state of  the three “R’s” that are being neglected (Reuse and Repair). This year we would show policies and programs that recover edible food, reuse minded businesses, repairable products, and organic collection and recovery. Focusing on backyard and community programs.
Come and join the discussion!
Event Logo
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 9:00 AM

9th Annual Zero Waste Symposium: Reuse, Repair & Repurpose

Zero Waste San Diego
3891 Kendall St, San Diego, CA 92109 US