Zero waste Pep-talk with Evelina Lundqvist & guests

Evelina Lundqvist

Jul 8, 2022, 8:42:19 AM7/8/22
to ZWIA
Hi everyone! My first post in the group :)

Here's an invitation for you all!

You're all more than welcome to participate in our next Zero waste Pep-talk with Evelina Lundqvist & guests!

Are you curious about using zero waste as an entry point to the circular economy? Do you want to learn more about zero waste business development and extend your network? Do you need a boost to keep pushing your zero waste and circular economy initiatives and ventures?

Evelina Lundqvist, host of the Love Zero Waste podcast has created a fun and interesting pep-talk and networking opportunity for you!

Time to get inspired and connected! ✌️

The next opportunity to participate is August 25, 16:00-16:50 CET.
Sign up here. It's for free.

Prepare your elevator pitch (if you want!) and join the conversation.

We’re not showing any slides - so feel free to take a walk or get some other movement in during the call. 👩‍🦯🚶‍♂️

(Limited number of seats offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.)

Please, forward the invitation to others in the network that might be interested in participating. Thank you!

Zero Waste Pep-Talk on LinkedIn.jpg