Draft Program ZW Symposium February 21 San Diego CA

rican...@aol.com

Feb 8, 2023, 4:12:08 PM2/8/23
to gree...@googlegroups.com, zw...@googlegroups.com

Richard Anthony
____________________
Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups

When: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Locations: County of San Diego Operation Center
Style: Hybrid (in-person and live streaming)
Learn More: http://zwsymposium.zerowastesandiego.org
Please Note: Discounts for CRRA Members and ZWUSA Affiliates. Email con...@zerowastesandiego.org for more information.
Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors:

Richard Anthony
Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups

Draft ZWSymposium 2023 Program.pdf

rican...@aol.com

Feb 13, 2023, 4:47:58 PM2/13/23
to zwia...@googlegroups.com, zw...@googlegroups.com, zw...@zerowastecanada.ca

Dear ZWIA  Board Advisors and affiliates,
Discounts for non profits and ZWIA
Register now for virtual attendance at the Zero Waste Symposium!
Draft ZWSymposium 2023 Program.pdf