Out Now! Program For The Zero Waste Symposium (Speaker Times Listed)

25 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Laura Anthony

ungelesen,
16.02.2024, 18:24:2216. Feb.
an zerowa...@googlegroups.com, zw...@googlegroups.com
For folks interested in the Zero Waste Symposium, check out the full-day schedule. Happening on February 28th in person, or online via Zoom!

Learn more about the schedule and speakers here.

Page 1 ZWS Program 2.16.24.png

Page 2 ZWS Program 2.16.24.png

Hope to see you there in person or virtually!

Laura Anthony
Director
Zero Waste San Diego
www.zerowastesandiego.org

The Repair Revolution has begun. Join us at one of our upcoming SD Fixit Clinics by going to https://events.humanitix.com/host/sdfixitclinic______________________________________________________

Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups

rican...@aol.com

ungelesen,
19.02.2024, 14:59:0319. Feb.
an ZWIA Listserve and Website, ZWIAPlan, Basura Cero Global
join virtually

Richard Anthony
Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups
For folks interested in the Zero Waste Symposium, check out the full-day schedule. Happening on February 28th in person, or online via Zoom!

Learn more about the schedule and speakers here.

Page 1 ZWS Program 2.16.24.png

Page 2 ZWS Program 2.16.24.png

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor