Waste Tracking Program Help

Graham, Leah

Jul 6, 2022, 12:08:31 PM7/6/22
to zw...@googlegroups.com, gree...@googlegroups.com, zerowa...@googlegroups.com

Hi Zero Wasters!

What waste tracking programs are you using? Internal/external programs? Pros/cons with program you’re using?

What has your experience been like using EPA’s waste wise program? Pros/cons? Did you need to add in any other waste streams ie reuse, redistribution etc?

Are there other waste tracking programs should we look at?

I’m looking for help on how to track waste on campus to establish a baseline–so we can plan for zero waste. I’m hoping we can have a centralized system that multiple people/departments could access and add in data on various streams: move out, furniture redistribution, clothing reuse programs, food donation, food anaerobic digestion, grounds composting, all the recycling etc.

Thank you for your help!

Leah

Leah Graham

Outreach/Recycling Coordinator, Facilities Planning and Operations

Office of Sustainability HRZNT_CMYK 124-281

Kent State University

615 Loop Road, Suite 101 Harbourt Hall

Kent, OH 44242

330-672-8023

lgra...@kent.edu

www.kent.edu/sustainability

Subscribe to Office of Sustainability emails

Neil Seldman

Jul 6, 2022, 12:53:30 PM7/6/22
to lgra...@kent.edu, zw...@googlegroups.com, gree...@googlegroups.com, zerowa...@googlegroups.com
HI Leah,