ZunZun page down

Alex

Mar 31, 2020, 3:20:53 PM3/31/20
to Zunzun.com discussion group
Since last Sunday me and my collaborators have noticed the ZunZun page server is down. Of course, I am worried about the page, but I also want to know, are you OK James? I really hope you are and that the global situation get better really soon. I also wanted to tell you that if you are having economic problems for the server paying or any other kind of problems please feel free to let us know. I think we could look together for a solution since we have enjoyed freely your project for a long time.

Best wishes.

Terry Norris

Apr 10, 2020, 3:46:16 PM4/10/20
to Zunzun.com discussion group

As it is still down today, I wish to express my concerns as above. I may not be the strongest user of zunzun but it has saved me a million times.

Dave Forsyth

Apr 10, 2020, 6:59:35 PM4/10/20
to zunzun_...@googlegroups.com
Same here.  Very concerned, many thanks and prayers for James

David Forsyth
949-497-7844w
949-295-2224c