Google Code In 2017 Participant, Want to be a part of Zulip family !

PIYUSH RAJ

Nov 28, 2017, 4:10:33 PM11/28/17
to zulip...@googlegroups.com
Hey Zulip !

I'm Piyush Raj (Github Twitter | LinkedIn).

I am interested in contributing to the Zulip Organization, so I reached out to you!

I'm participating in GCI-17, I'm a maintainer in FOSSASIA.
Other than this, I'm maintainer at some other Github Orgs. too and an active dev.

I want to become a part of the Zulip Organization!

It will be very kind of you to add me to Organisation :)
It will motivate me to contribute in your organisation.

I'll be eagerly waiting for a humble reply !

Thanks & Regards,
Piyush Raj

Tim Abbott

Nov 28, 2017, 4:13:21 PM11/28/17
to PIYUSH RAJ, zulip-devel
Hi Piyush,

You're welcome to participate in Zulip's GCI program this year!

-Tim Abbott