Regarding the code migration.

1 view

Chashmeet

Feb 13, 2017, 7:49:19 AM2/13/17
to zulip-devel
Hi, I am Chashmeet from New Delhi, India. Currently in my 3rd year and looking forward to GSOC this year. Wanted to confirm whether this time we will have the code migration from objective to Swift? And yes also updating it based on the new feature updates to the android app.
Thanks!

Tim Abbott

Feb 13, 2017, 1:30:29 PM2/13/17
to Chashmeet, zulip-devel