chat.zulip.org

Vishnu Ks

Mar 6, 2017, 11:32:48 AM3/6/17
to zulip-devel
Any idea why chat.zulip.org is down?

sinwar

Mar 6, 2017, 12:38:37 PM3/6/17
to zulip-devel
No idea even I am facing same erros which showing ssl handshake failed.

Sumana Harihareswara

Mar 6, 2017, 12:50:29 PM3/6/17
to sinwar, zulip-devel
Thanks for the heads-up, everybody. It's down for everyone, it seems
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/chat.zulip.org and I've alerted Tim,
so he's taking a look now.
--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting

Sumana Harihareswara

Mar 6, 2017, 1:01:01 PM3/6/17
to sinwar, zulip-devel, Nitish Kundala
We're back up! Tim says: "cause appears to be that the server's VPS
crashed (there's no errors in the logs)"

Tim Abbott

Mar 6, 2017, 1:01:25 PM3/6/17
to Sumana Harihareswara, sinwar, zulip-devel
It's back.  Cause of outage seems to be a problem at our hosting provider, in that it wasn't accessible via its console or SSH, there's no errors in the logs, and rebooting fixed it.