Zulip for Education

Tim Abbott

Jul 26, 2021, 5:36:59 PM7/26/21
to zulip-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Zulip community,

We're excited to announce Zulip for Education! This is a new product offering with special Zulip Cloud pricing plans for teaching classes on Zulip. There's a host of information on features and workflows that make Zulip particularly suitable for teaching, and two case studies from enthusiastic customers:
We’ve also added pages to highlight using Zulip for conferences and events, and for research. These offerings are motivated by how much organic enthusiasm we've seen in the academic community for using Zulip Cloud, despite there being essentially nothing on our website to describe these use cases.

Check out all our new or redesigned pages:
Please share on Twitter and with any communities that might be excited about using Zulip for education, events, or research.  You can also read the official announcement or provide feedback in chat.zulip.org.

-Tim Abbott, for the Zulip team