XRechnung, XBestellung, France, Deliver-X

Jochen Stärk

Apr 3, 2023, 1:34:20 PM4/3/23
to zug...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

A new Mustangproject version will arrive in April, actually before
Easter. It will feature, among others, XRechnung 2.3.1 validation
(+creation and reading).

Which brings me to the past developments: Apparently, apart from
XRechnung 2.3, on January 1st 2023 https://xeinkauf.de/ was launched,
which also features the 1.0 release of the Order-X-Competitor
XBestellung https://xeinkauf.de/xbestellung/. I don't see specification
texts, schema- or example files, mappings, libraries or multilateral
communication (e.g. forum) there yet, and there is no legal obligation,
so please let me know if this is anything more than a public UBL
endorsement for german B2G orders.

France continues on it's way to B2B e-invoices, with a bigger milestone
being a bigger conference in Paris on March 14th I believe. Big
companies will first be requested to use B2B e-invoices by the mid of
this year.

The official Deliver-X-Kickoff is apparently scheduled for April 20th.
Like Factur-X is based on UN/CEFACT Cross Industry Invoice and Order-X
is based on UN/CEFACT Cross Industry Order this will most likely be
based on UN/CEFACT Cross Industry Despatch Advice (CIDA). And it will
become a hybrid (PDF+XML) bridge the gap between the orders in Order-X
and invoices in Factur-X. Development may take a year, at least, the
development of Order-X took around that time.

Mustangserver has gained it's first transformation (i.e. the API
management now passes the according oauth2 user names into the
application log of Mustangserver) and the next release of Mustangserver
is scheduled for May. It is already certain that it will feature
conversion from any PDF directly to PDF/A-3 because in many cases that
can result in much smaller filesizes than when converting to PDF/A-1.
However, feel free to vote on https://forms.gle/8bsNCnUhUMvTfgq67 for
whatever next feature is important to you, e.g. a sample C++ client,
visualization, or improved parsing.

kind regards

Jochen

--