Mustangserver Roadmap, Physical Meeting in Hamburg Wednesday Afternoon

Jochen Stärk

Sep 17, 2022, 7:48:15 AM9/17/22
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

FYI still in September we intend to publish version 0.5 of the Mustang Server REST API with support for Philip Helger's PHIVE validator, in October 0.6 with support for PDF conversion (e.g. from plain PDF to PDF/A) via Ghostscript and in November we will publish a version 0.7 which directly performs oauth2 authentication, which will make our current API management (WSO2) redundant. And finally allow self-registration for new users.

Maybe still in September, if not probably in October we will also publish a version of our Quba-e-invoice-reader which can connect to out Mustangserver to also validate invoices. Of course you still won't need a online connection if you only want to view them, or their attachmanents.

Lastly, if you have time and you are accidentally in Hamburg in the afternoon of September 21., 2022, there will be a (german speaking) physical convention at the  3. @QUIBIQ Hamburg  #Talkmasters  with the topic of "Everything hybrid". I will try to speak for hybrid invoices, i.e. Factur-X. In case anybody wants to have a coffee and/or a physical chat it would be nice to meet you there: https://info.quibiq.de/talkmasters-2022 (free of charge).

kind regards

Jochen

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de
Huswertstraße 14
60435 Frankfurt

Tel: (069)569940-20
Fax: (069)569940-19
Mobil: (0177)4512645

Jochen Stärk

Dec 8, 2022, 8:29:11 AM12/8/22
to zug...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

two things:

1) there is a new page with the official "Artefacts", i.e. the codeslist
since "the CEF [project] has ended". Version 10 is up to date. The new
link is
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-building-blocks/wikis/display/DIGITAL/Registry+of+supporting+artefacts+to+implement+EN16931
. As far as I understood the old Page where version 7 was listed as
latest version coexisted for quite a while, which was confusing, but I
believe it has now been redirected to the new page.

2) We'll review Q4/2022 with a focus in particular on Mustangserver,
have a small live demo and ask around what we shall develop next in a
small, free webinar on Monday, 12 December, 16:00-17:00 CET. Drop me a
mail and/or just join on Monday using this participation link:
https://jochenstrk.my.webex.com/jochenstrk.my/j.php?MTID=m4ac8de68e8dd2a93dfe07a96416ac8b3