ZUV 0.9 for ZF 2.1

Jochen Stärk

Mar 25, 2020, 5:03:48 AM3/25/20
to zug...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I published a new version of my open source validator ZUV 0.9.0 for
ZUGFeRD 2.1/Factur-X 1.0.05 yesterday on
https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/ZUV/releases

There were tons of fixes, some changes and of course now ZF 2.1 is
supported, details on
https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/ZUV/blob/master/History.md

The "ZUGFeRD community" web interface
https://www.zugferd-community.net/de/open/validation is already updated.

The FNFE published Factur-X 1.0.05
http://fnfe-mpe.org/factur-x/factur-x-et-zugferd-2-1/ and the AWV
published ZUGFeRD 2.1
https://www.ferd-net.de/aktuelles/meldungen/release-veroeffentlichung-von-zugferd-2.1-und-factur-x-1.0.html
yesterday.

Yesterday also english specification text has been published, since 2.0
was only released in german this is the first time you can get a 2.x
spec in english
https://www.ferd-net.de/zugferd/zugferd-2.1/zugferd-2.1.html?changelang=4 .

The biggest news is that ZUGFeRD 2.1 now also supports the filename
factur-x.xml for the embedded XML.

Which means that you can already create ZF 2.1 with the current version
of Mustang with sth like setZUGFeRDVersion(2) or the command line tool,
first of all because the version indicator 2p0 did not change, and
secondly because you can select factur-x output (sth like setFacturX()).

I might release a new sample invoice and maybe a polished Mustangproject
with changed defaults (factur-x to be auto selected with the possibility
of a manual override to zugferd-invoice.xml) but in general you should
already be ready to go.

kind regards

Jochen

--