Ghostscript, Quba, Mustang server

Jochen Stärk

Mar 9, 2021, 5:07:46 AM3/9/21
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Ghostscript

Not only is Ghostscript a great converter to PDF/A they also added full Factur-X/ZUGFeRD write support on Christmas Eve 2015 (the patch , the documentation to the new function, the sparse initial documentation in form of an issue). In October 2020 they now also documented that in more detail.

Mustang server

I tried to outline the reasons for and capabilities of the Mustang REST API :  Spring boot made it really easy to just publish the functionality including a auto-generated swagger API description file.

Quba

Since Factur-X can be displayed with PDF viewers anyway, present german offline e-invoice viewers like OpenXRechnungToolbox or Ultramarinviewer tend to focus on XRechung. The Prototype Fund, i.e. a collaboration between DLR, OKFN and BMBF, is now funding my project for a e-invoice viewer named "Quba-Viewer"  from March 2021 to September 2021. "Quba-Viewer" will also allow to compare Factur-X PDF against it's XML content.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de