EU VAT, Mustang, Mustangserver

Jochen Stärk

Jan 12, 2023, 8:13:18 AM1/12/23
to zug...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just three things:

- Mustang 2.6.0 is out, beginning our focus on France/Chorus Pro
https://www.mustangproject.org/mustang-2-6-0-joyeux-noel/

- Regarding Mustang's REST API https://mustangproject.org/server/: The
roadmap for Q4/2022 is done, i.e. oAuth, validation using the
PHIVE-Validator and PDF to PDF/A conversion supported. Next is a
Mustangserver technical onboarding webinar in week #4. If you want to
participate please indicate your availability on our Doodle
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aMwYLyRd. Of course it's free
of charge but please be as kind as to reply by this Sunday, January 15th
and mention the email address to receive the invitation link already in
the Doodle.

- Lat but not least some political news: The European Commission
announced in December to intend a bigger overhaul of the European VAT
system https://audiovisual.ec.europa.eu/en/topnews/M-009199 . This may
include some Continuous Transaction Control-ish work and/or some
cross-border (B2B?) e-invoicing provisions.

thanks and kind regards,

Jochen

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen