Problems with clean package after fork

Alexander Berndt

May 14, 2020, 11:02:31 AM5/14/20
to ZUGFeRD
Hello @all,

my Name is Alex and I contacted Jochen about participating with the Mustangproject as I'am using it in my application and would be happy to share my extensions.

I forked the repo, but when I try to clean package, I got the following error:

Could not transfer artifact org.glassfish.jaxb:jaxb-bom:pom:${jaxb.version} from/to mavencentral (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Transfer failed for http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/jaxb-bom/$%257Bjaxb.version%257D/jaxb-bom-$%257Bjaxb.version%257D.pom 501 HTTPS Required

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-14 um 16.58.30.png

note: I think I'am not supposed to tranfer anything to mavencentral, am I?

Secound, I found this in my pom.xml:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-14 um 17.00.28.png

I think I missed something.

Please forgive my stupid questions, I'am really new to this topic.
I'am using IntelliJ IDE and would happily hand out more information if needed.

Jochen Stärk

May 18, 2020, 3:54:10 PM5/18/20
to ZUGFeRD
Hi,

please try again, it should now actually build on Windows with tests. It's incredible how much can go wrong on a different platform and with a different maven cache.

kind regards
Jochen