Quba 1.0, Mustang 2.2.1, Events

Jochen Stärk

Aug 28, 2021, 9:00:16 AM8/28/21
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This Thursday Mustang 2.2.1 we released Mustangproject 2.2.1, which added programmatic support for BT-132 which may have been the last required attribute to send XRechnungen to the Deutsche Bahn.

Additionally, on monday we released Quba 1.0 , which now e.g. tries to mimic XRechnung proprietary format cash discount behaviour if cash discounts have been specified in XML, e.g. using Factur-X/ZUGFeRD Extended profiles.

Quba will be featured (shortly, among all the other projects) in the Prototypefund "Demo week", an online event which is set to start this Monday, 30 August, 18:00 CET, with a (german) livestream.

Additionally, we will mention Quba when elaborating on e-invoice visualization in the (german) speech at the (physical) E-Rechnungsgipfel on September 20/21st in Neuss, Germany.

kind regards

Jochen

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen