ZUV 0.8.2; Mustang get only XML

Jochen Stärk

Oct 12, 2019, 5:01:22 AM10/12/19
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

1) I published a 0.8.2 of the ZUGFeRD validator ZUV on https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/ZUV/releases/tag/v0.8.2. It should fix https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/ZUV/issues/22 which looks like a bug in the schematron. I have upstreamed the schematron patch in direction of ZF. The current CEN schematron does not show the misbehaviour but I was told Kosit might also be affected, I might check and upstream that as well.

2) I was recently addressed if it was possible to "get the XML only"  if one already implements the interface.

The according XMLProvider's getXML() will deliver a byte array, so in a class implementing the interface this is possible using

        ZUGFeRDExporter ze = new ZUGFeRDExporter();
        ze.setZUGFeRDVersion(2);
        ze.getProvider().generateXML(this);
        System.out.println("XML "+new String(ze.getProvider().getXML()));

Because we wanted to go for factories - but not yet provide one without a source PDF - the second line gets a deprecated notice you can safely ignore.

If you want to run through the XRechnung validator it might very well be necessary to additionally replace the generated ram:ID from urn:cen.eu:en16931:2017 to urn:cen.eu:en16931:2017#compliant#urn:xoev-de:kosit:standard:xrechnung_1.2

kind regards

Jochen

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen