Mustang REST API

Jochen Stärk

Aug 18, 2019, 3:56:41 AM8/18/19
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I pubished a little REST API proof of concept for Mustangproject on https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/mustangAPI/

It currently supports only the two most prominent functions, extract (XML from zf/fx) and combine (PDF+XML to zf/fx).

It does support Factur-x, through.

I was fascinated about Dropwizard ever since I heard VeraPDF had been reaching out in that direction https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-rest

Now I was browsing for swagger and stumbled over a german 45min Dropwizard/Swagger introduction video slides from Froscon 2017 so I just had to try.

Let me know if that's of any use for anyone.

It's written in java but since it (is a rest api and) supports openapi/swagger maybe someone can even generate SDKs for other languages.

have fun and kind regards

Jochen

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de
Huswertstraße 14
60435 Frankfurt

Tel: (069)569940-20
Fax: (069)569940-19
Mobil: (0177)4512645

Jochen Stärk

Sep 15, 2019, 4:19:04 AM9/15/19
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I renamed the Mustang API to Mustang Server and published 0.0.2 today on https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/mustangserver/releases.

It comes with https support and a rudimentary, hardcoded http basic user authentication (good-guy:secret, if you want to perform a combine operation, feel free to adjust in the source). The swagger attributes are now also sufficient so that you can just fetch localhost:8080/swagger.yml and paste it in https://editor.swagger.io/ to generate a client in java, php, c++ and the other languages.

kind regards

Jochen