Mustang 2.0.1, teamchat, list of supporter

Jochen Stärk

Nov 22, 2020, 5:40:30 AM11/22/20
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

1) After Mustang 2 integrating the validator two weeks ago I released a first bugfix release, Mustang 2.0.1  yesterday.
There is a new Factur-X sample created in a test  as well as some Xrechnung  output created in another test

2) Slack

In general, I suggest a teamchat on Factur-X for quick questions, and topics of mutual interest, the according invitation link expires in four days, i.e. November 26.

3) List of providers

The AWV apparently replaces it (german) list of 358 ZUGFeRD-"Supporters" (provider and users) with a list of currently 42 ZUGFeRD-providers. Open-Source-wise I miss e.g. Konik as library and  maybe Odoo, OpenZ and Hibiscus as software, as well as the @GP factur-x PHP library and Akretion's factur-x python library.
Who as far as I understand would have to use a german form on a german page to apply.

kind regards

Jochen

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de
Huswertstraße 14
60435 Frankfurt

Tel: (069)569940-20
Fax: (069)569940-19
Mobil: (0177)4512645

Andreas Mause

Dec 22, 2020, 4:41:51 AM12/22/20
to ZUGFeRD
Hi Jochen,

a very good job - thx a lot! After 1,5 years, i had the time to update, Integrate the validator ...

Andreas