Quba, Politics, Phive, Open-Source hybrid e-invoicing libraries

Jochen Stärk

Aug 1, 2021, 3:42:32 PM8/1/21
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Quba

I released version 0.5 of the e-invoice viewer Quba on July 27th, it supports displaying PDF files and if you open a Factur-X file it will simultaneously open a tab with the visualized XML contents. The output is still german and it's still based on the Kosit XRechnung validation so in particular ZF extended is incomplete but it gives an impression. And potential error messages are now displayed and no longer burried in the console. Fixes will work very well on request basis, so please do report if you have e-invoices, in particular Factur-X/ZUGFeRD files, where not all attributes are properly displayed.

Politics

In a report the german Federal Audit Office complained (in german)  against tax fraud and requested more digitalization measures and  the research department of the german government apparently investigated if germany could request a waiver from the European Commission like Italy did. Interestingly it neither mentions the waiver for France nor the german GOBD.

And a political party requested a VAT reporting like in Italy  (which probably entails einvoice mandatorization for B2B).

One can probably summarize the overall status is that it's now being discussed on political level.

Side notice: Saudi Arabia is apparently set to introducing mandatory CII/UBL based B2B e-invoicing (source 1 and 2 ) and some of the "requirements are based on definitions from ISO CEN/EN 16931:2017".

Phive

Philip Helger did great work with his open-source multi-format e-invoice validator Phax, the only thing is I get some very strange error ([SAX] cvc-elt.1.a: Deklaration des Elements "rsm:CrossIndustryInvoice" kann nicht gefunden werden)  when I try to embed it in some XRechnung-Hello-World-Validation-attempt, if anyone has an idea thanks for sharing, I'm kinda stuck since a couple of days (that error is not caused by the XML sample).

Open-Source hybrid e-invoicing libraries

I'm writing something RE Open-Source hybrid e-invoicing libraries, in particular

  • Konik (java and .net, ZUGFeRD 1 only, GPL).
  • @GP (PHP, WITH)
  • Factur-X (Python, BSD)
  • Ghostscript (C++, AGPL)
  • Mustang (Java, APL)

I do not yet know if, when or where it will be published but it will most likely be available for free and if already the list is incomplete or there is anything missing or wrong in the text please let me know.

Thank you very much, have a nice week and kind regards

Jochen

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk